Friday, October 16, 2015

cheapferragamosale.co.uk | Cheap Ferragamo Sale CO UK

www.cheapferragamosale.co.uk | Cheap Ferragamo Sale CO UK  Ciao from Milano! I’m writing you this postcard at the end of my grand tour of Italy, and, oh, what an amazing trip it was thanks to our excellent guides, named Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. We saw the Colosseum, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and the gondoliers of Venice, all in the span of a few minutes this afternoon, and all in the form of dazzling embroidery. They really know how to have a good time!

They played all of my favorite Italian songs, too, like when the moon hits your eye and it’s a big velvet dress with a painting of Madonna on it (no, not that one) or when the world seems to shine like a caftan with the green-and-white stripes of a cabana chair. That’s a-Dolce!

RELATED: Girls Run the World at Versace, and More From #MFW

Oh, these guys love tourists, so much, in fact, they left us with some fabulous souvenirs, postcard-perfect dresses in the team colors of each of our favorite cities, even Lake Como and Taormina (pictured, above). And it was fine to take selfies! They encouraged it, really. You won’t believe their bedazzled iPhone cases… Don’t worry, I’m bringing back several for the cousins!

It really seems like the Italians have been in a good mood this week, and so generous and sweet when they’re not pushing me out of the way or lighting cigarettes in my face. You’ll never guess who invited me to dinner last night, in a real palazzo! It was the Ferragamos! The hallways were lined with narwhal tusks. Even the vestibule was full of antiques, and I’m pretty sure the doors were made of velvet. I was too afraid to even touch a glass of champagne, but a nice young man named Massimiliano Giornetti – he was dressed so neat! – made me feel right at home. He told me about his new collection, which was so elegant and refreshing amid all of these loud clothes all the other designers are showing here, with sweater dresses that really swing (pictured, below). Even Flavia Pennetta came out of retirement to see it.

“Everyone in Milan is trying so hard,” he said, when I asked him. “I wanted something light and fresh.”

No comments:

Post a Comment